sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Bad news, bad luck...

I must to apologize with all of you, but my losing streak seems to keep going!
I've moved from my apartment and now my computers is dead... So I have to suspend every work until I can buy my new computer (I hope in a month or so).
In the good side of this, seems that my sales go very well and this will help me to afford my new rig.
I'm really sorry for this, I'm so eager to keep rendering and work in some commissions that Grindum and Caranthar asked me...
I'll be back very soon, I promise! And with more strenght than never!

6 comentarios:

  1. Ouchies very bad to hear that, I'd wish i could somehow though purchase your products, damn creditscards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hope you will be shortly able working again with your new computer

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's some tough luck. I'm glad to hear that your set sale went well though. Hoping you're back soon with some more amazing work. Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Really to bad to hear your PC went down, also i really Loved the set!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Sorry to hear about the pc, your work is greatly appreciated.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hiyas, been a while but i am curious as to how the PC is faring? Managed to get a new one yet?

    ResponderEliminar